Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lesson warmer or hook created with Voki

One of the things that I struggled with during my practicum, was creating appropriate warmers or hooks for my Spanish class.  In exploring the different possibilities for listening opportunities for my students, I discovered Voki and created an audio sample.  Audio samples can be used as hooks in order to reintroduce content and vocabulary in my daily lessons.  Having the ease of choosing the audio that accompanies each video is really important with this type of listening activity, since I can choose the video characters' utterances to reflect the contexts and contents of my lessons.  

This audio sample can be found at:
 http://www.voki.com/php/viewmessage/?chsm=371619afe7a62a683713e266ae3164bf&mId=1346626

No comments:

Post a Comment